Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

We lost the keys to our safe. We have a Honeywell II. Our…

Customer Question
We lost the keys...

We lost the keys to our safe. We have a Honeywell II. Our key number is ***** I need to have authoritain showing we (Merle & Jean Moore, 119 E. South St., Neponset, Illinois 61345) do in fact own the safe.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I tried to do this several months ago with no results.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, my husband will.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When I called customer service they said I would need this information in order to get the replacement keys.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/21/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 6 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Yes you will need this information .......... HERE ..... is where to start .....Please let me know

Thanks

eddie

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….My goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie

I trust this held substantial meaning for you ....got you out of your difficulty and would consider a 5 STAR rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you! If you do need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thanks

eddie