Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

Can not get any hot water from the kitchen faucet where

Customer Question
Can not get any...

Can not get any hot water from the kitchen faucet where device is located.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just started after two years use

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Cold waterworks fine- pump is on and working but we need to wait for the hot water in bathroom, etc.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 2 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You need to shut the water off under the sink then disconnect the hot side supply tube. Next direct the tube into a bucket and turn the water back on. Do you have good flow?

Cold water is off. Water is running is running with faucet in cold position and hot water Valve open

You still need to do what I explained in my last post if you want to trouble shoot this.

Working

ok

Brian
Brian
Brian, Architect