Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I would like to know what happened to my concrete slab.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know what happened to my concrete slab. something was poured on it. the cream has been eaten away.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One day

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am looking for a person with troubleshooting concrete

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/19/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 5 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

It would have been something acidic. Beyond that there's no way for me to know without a lot more info. You can fix it with with a product like Sakrete's Top'n Bond.
http://www.sakrete.com/products/top-n-bond-concrete-patcher

Rick This is not the answer i was looking for. My hopes with "just answer is that i would be able to review the skill sets of the person answering the questions, pior to asking. My password ***** was lost and the question was processed without all the information. I was unaware the question went thur when i was unable to log on.
I was disappointed to see the charges on my card. I understand you didn't have all the information and was afraid this would happen. This is a 3mon old new slab and a patch is not going to be accepted by my client.
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 4 months ago

Ok, my experience and credentials are posted. Apparently that's not good enough for you. I'm opting out

Brian
Brian
Brian, Architect