Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

How to replace stop drafts around sliding glass patio door.

Customer Question
How to replace stop...

How to replace stop drafts around sliding glass patio door

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The rubber is falling apart

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/18/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 2 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

I take it you mean the weather stripping. I need pictures of what needs to be replaced

Click on the link below for info on posting pics here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Brian
Brian
Brian, Architect