Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Have a Sentry Safe which I forgot my combination number too…

Customer Question
Have a Sentry Safe...

Have a Sentry Safe which I forgot my combination number too and now I need to open it and I cant find the manual. What can I do?

Contractor's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Sentry Safe

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

I tried opening it guessing the combination numbers

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/17/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 7 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ........if you think it is the right combo..........it could be the door hanging up from lack of lubrication......if you definitely think it is wrong then you will need the serial number and some forms I can send you to call Sentry and they will get you the combo for a 30. fee