Home Improvement

Connect one-on-one with a verified home improvement expert who will answer your question

Brian
Brian
Brian, Architect

More related answers
All home improvement experts are VERIFIED
My father passed away approximately 3 weeks ago. One of the
Patrick
Patrick, Bachelor's Degree
My father passed away approximately 3 weeks ago. One of the things I received is a small SentrySafe. It has a digital pad. I have been unable to find and documents or a combination anywhere in his stu… read more
I just the key to my Sentry 1100 lock box and the link
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor and Repairs
I just the key to my Sentry 1100 lock box and the link provided has been moved … read more
If I remove the plastic cover of the spinner will I be able
Patrick
Patrick, Bachelor's Degree
If I remove the plastic cover of the spinner will I be able to get the combination … read more
I changed batteries on my SentrySafe X105AE2664000050 and
Patrick
Patrick, Bachelor's Degree
I changed batteries on my SentrySafe X105AE2664000050 and now can't open the safe. New batteries may be bad. Can't locate an override key. Help! … read more
One of the ladies in the church that I pastor has developed
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
One of the ladies in the church that I pastor has developed dementia and cannot get into her Major Safe serial # 193671 model 1512... She has some numbers written down and I have tried these, but she … read more
I have moved several times and the safe closed and I cannt
Patrick
Patrick, Bachelor's Degree
I have moved several times and the safe closed and I cannt reopen the thing the numbers on the safe are os0500 and BW114265 … read more
I have a new sentry safe and have lost combination. Is there
Patrick
Patrick, Bachelor's Degree
I have a new sentry safe and have lost combination . Is there anything that can be done. Have no idea ehere the card with combination might be. I remember some numbers but not in order … read more
We have a small Sentry Safe with the number A3760 and
Mike R.
Mike R., home improvement expert
Sir: we have a small Sentry Safe with the number A3760 and BD735231on the side, the battery seems to be dead, therefor the key will not let the handle turn because the keypad can not accept password.S… read more
I just noticed you helped on a safe question. I am having
Eddie
I just noticed you helped on a safe question. I am having the same issue and my last number is ***** It is a sentry but no key just combo.… read more
I have a 1610, that I do t remember the combination to? Not
Eddie
I have a 1610, that I do t remember the combination to? … read more
How do I change my combination, Cannot find a serial number
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Cannot find a serial number and there is no number on the key lock in front. Can combination be changed using the codes on the door … read more
I bought a sentry safe at a pawn shop..I have the key..but
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
Hello I bought a sentry safe at a pawn shop..I have the key..but they didn't know the combination… read more
I have the keys to my brinks fire safe I do not have the
Expert, home improvement expert
I have the keys to my brinks fire safe I do not have the over ride key or the digital combination to the safe I can not remember if the key goes in first or if the numbers and the * goes first or last… read more
i have a question.....i have my medicine that i need to take
Mike R.
Mike R., home improvement expert
i have a question.....i have my medicine that i need to take immediately locked in my sentry safe, but i forget the electronic combination i have the serial number… read more
Just a month ago I just purchased a Sentry Safe with digital
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Electrical Contractor
Just a month ago I just purchased a Sentry Safe with digital keypad and now the green light is off, when I key in the code--no response--nothing, the safe will not open. Holy cow! Help!! I begged my h… read more
How can I change my combination to my sentry safe if I want
AssuredElectrical
How can I change my combination to my sentry safe if I want to keep someone with old combo from entering it?… read more
I have a Sentry Model 1610 Safe that refuses ro open. I had
Dennis M. Smith
Dennis M. Smith, Retired
I have a Sentry Model 1610 Safe that refuses ro open. I had not opened the sfe for about 3 months. When I entered tthe code there was no response by the keypad nlights. Help… read more
i have lost my safe combination. how can i find out my combination
Eric M. Bright
Eric M. Bright, We Don't Comprehend the Word Can't!
i have lost my safe combination. how can i find out my combination without breaking into it?… read more