Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have crestopane windows and moisture has gotten in between…

Customer Question
I have crestopane windows...

I have crestopane windows and moisture has gotten in between the panes and caused mildew how do I clean them?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since we moved in in June, they were that way when we moved in

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How hard is i to fix or change the windows

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/16/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I'm afraid you can't clean between the panes of glass. At a minimum the glass will need to be replaced. This is not all that difficult for a local glass company. Give them a call. They will have options.

Sounds good but I don't know how to get them out
I'll call them and see what they have to say

Ok, I'd appreciate a favorable rating. This thread won't go away and I'll answer related follow up questions even after you rate me favorably

You don't have to get them out. Ask the glass company to come to your house