Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I'm trying to wire a CP3 exit probe 2 mi LiftMaster la500…

Customer Question
I'm trying to wire...

I'm trying to wire a CP3 exit probe 2 mi LiftMaster la500 with an expansion board

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just got it out the package this evening and looked in the control box I wired up my exit loops and had no problem

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of I have 3 wires black red and white and green but I'm pretty sure if I understand the wiring diagram the green is not necessary and the red I know goes to the 24 volt Supply

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

It's brand new I wired everything myself and it works fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 2 days by:
12/18/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

ok thanks
Well I have not gotten an answer yet. Is there someone that can help me.