Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I was just doing some research on how to touch base with…

Customer Question
Hello there I was...

Hello there I was just doing some research on how to touch base with Mike Holmes, you see I live in an old Farm house about 130 years old roughly and although I have mad attempts to do some fixing here and there, there is still much work to be done and our basement is in need of major repairs I have to believe that because it is so damp and often times floods that its contributing to not only warping our floors but also a leading cause to making my children and wife sick I was hoping I could some how find a way to have Mike and his team help me make the wrongs right

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?

Many times I've attempted this with in my local area and no avail

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have a friend from time to time but he has a steady job with one of our local doctors here so no this is not something id feel comfortable doing on my own

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There is much wrong with the place we live in and while I have some knowledge its not enough for me to evaluate the situation accordingly which is why I'm hoping to get the best me and my family need Mike Holmes and his team to come make it right

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

I'm sorry but this site is not affiliated with Mike Holmes