Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

The trim is missing at the bottom of my front exterior door.

Customer Question
I refinished the wood floor...
The trim is missing at the bottom of my front exterior door. I refinished the wood floor in this entryway over the summer. did not remove any trim because there was none. What is the best way to eliminate drafts and get some trim on there?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/13/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Not sure what you mean by trim. The only thing at the bottom of the door is weather stripping and the threshold. Maybe a picture would help

Click on the link below for info on posting pics here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl