Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Ran wires from and excisting electrical box used electrical…

Customer Question
Ran wires from and...

Ran wires from and excisting electrical box used electrical tester indicated that power was ther but rec. did not worked. used gb test showed no lights. could rec. be bad

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

This is just an out let just plug a light into it i just thought no lights on the tester showed open hot no ligfts lit up

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes i have done alot never had this problem

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The box i wired off of it is know behind a cabinet ijust thaought the was an aviuos problem before i move the cabinet an check my connections

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/12/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 5 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

could you retype your question........... take out the typos and don't abbreviate .....i can't understand what you are asking

Brian
Brian
Brian, Architect