Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a kl1k2 that does not want to function i replaced the…

Customer Question
I have a kl1k2...

I have a kl1k2 that does not want to function i replaced the battery put Wd 40 a small squirt and it will not function the number 3 does not light up when i press the code. model ke2378 and kl1k2 dated 3/10. any remedy or do i need to purchase another clicker

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Last two days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/11/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Home Guru, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is a defective clicker I am afraid to say you have done everything possible to remedy the issue, but it is time to buy a new clicker:(

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!