Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

My husband Had a Model RY80940A. I NEED TO USE IT BUT HE HAS…

Customer Question
My husband Had a...

My husband Had a Model RY80940A. I NEED TO USE IT BUT HE HAS PASSED . I started it up but the pressure seems variable and weak

Contractor's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Is there some one to service it in Eugene Oregon

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yep

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I figure it is a pressure leak

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/10/2017
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Here are 3 service providers in the Eugene Oregon area that should be able to service the power washer.

https://www.service-center-locator.com/ryobi/oregon/ryobi-eugene-oregon.htm