Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a baterrie opperated lantern for ge that take the…

Customer Question
I have a baterrie...

I have a baterrie opperated lantern for ge that take the gigantic baterries 4 of them I unscrew the bottom and put them all in but still not working write, diesnt even show andi= indicatiin

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Im looking for a daet or a cde. Probalen at least 15

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yeah im firmiliar with this stuff and cann navigate around it, I just done think it wasused enoung for the light to not work

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I cant get the top of either, dont know if it should

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/8/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Home Guru, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have a model number or is the bulb burned out?

no cant affornd it right now
Look my house is in the middle of on of the worst fires I neeeeed this equipment please do me a solid

Can you upload a pic of the unit?

ARE U EVEN STLL THERE ???????????????????
HANG ON i KNOW IS GE
HOW DO I TRANSFWR PIC FROM IPAD TO YOU
HELP ALMOSTTHERE

I am not sure how to do it on an IPAD you should see a paperclip attachment, does it look like this? CLICK HERE

Let me see if another tech is available to assist you as maybe they can get an image from you easier than me. Standby for another tech, do not reply here.