Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a 9 in frying pan model 32009 AL that I only use 6…

Customer Question
I have a 9...

I have a 9 in frying pan model 32009 AL that I only use 6 mos a year (Rving) and lately the food sticks in the bottom. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? I have had it a couple years.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Last three months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 4 days by:
12/12/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Susan Latta, General Contractor replied 4 months ago
Susan Latta
Susan Latta, General Contractor

Hi, my name is***** Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer. Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting you with your question.

Is this the Perfect Green NuWave frying pan? If so, it carries a 20 year limited warranty. Of course we don't know what all the "limited" warranty includes, but I would call the company and tell them what's happening with your pan, and it's possible they might send you a new one. They don't want any bad experiences and unhappy users advertising poorly for them. I would certainly call them:

Contact Customer Service:

1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****

M-F 8:00AM to 4:30PM (CST)

Here is a users manual for the cookware and it includes the warranty at the end: https://www.nuwavecooktop.com/resource/pdf/NuWave_PerfectGreen_Pan_Manual.pdf

If you have additional questions regarding this subject, please feel free to ask. Thank you for using Just Answer as your handy, go-to informational resource!

Susan

If you feel I have addressed your concerns, please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; this is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating, will not end our conversation, should you have additional questions surrounding this topic. Simply click on “Reply” to write back and I am happy to continue with no additional charges.

Susan Latta
Susan Latta
Susan Latta, General Contractor