Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have water leaking out from the bottom back corners of my…

Customer Question
I have water leaking...

I have water leaking out from the bottom back corners of my series 2 model # P206BWNS. Does that mean that it needs to be replaced?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It started 2 days ago and it is a constant drip

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure depends on the extent

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Most likely yes but the jacket should be removed to confirm the source of the leak.