Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I am about to leave an apt which has tile floors (small

I am about to leave...
I am about to leave an apt which has wood tile floors (small strips of wood where 7 strips make a tile tiled throughout the main room).
I see two small scratches - how do i repair? how long with this take ? i have purchased a wood stain close to its color if needed and a semi gloss laminate polyurethane
and two brushes and 400 or 800 grid sand paper. the scratches are 2-4 in in length. pictures avaialble
12/4/2017
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi.................you may be better off with a fill stick........of course you won't need to buy a case so this is just a sample page.....

https://www.homedepot.com/s/wood%2520fill%2520stick?NCNI-5 .............please let me know

Thanks

eddie

there are also these .....they don't fill.........I don't know if your scratches have any depth to them

https://www.homedepot.com/s/wood+stain+marker?NCNI-5

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….My goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie

I trust this held substantial meaning for you ....got you out of your difficulty and would consider a 5 STAR rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you! If you do need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thanks

eddie

If you have any additional questions so that I can receive credit or any concerns, construction.......decorating....... any kind of repairs, etc I will be here for you

thank you

eddie

Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor