Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Brand new out of box, Bernina 560E machine the display is…

Customer Question
Brand new out of...

Brand new out of box, Bernina 560E machine the display is frozen will not work when touched?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just this morning since I purchased and open box.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes or I am sending the machine back

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Experienced Bernina owner

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/3/2017
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your specific question. Please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

Cannot offer any more information because the display will not respond to touch all I have is the beginning of setup the language. Also the I icon never comes up.

Sorry to read that your new machine isn't working, I know how frustrating that can be. Unfortunately any opened box is usually a huge red flag that something is either wrong or parts were taken, and the previous person returned it claiming a problem, received credit or a replacement from the store, and the employees just blindly glanced at it, said oh well, taped it back up and placed it back on the shelf, so someone else to discover it has problems. I am afraid the only peace of mind solution is to return it for a full refund or a factory sealed box. Then you will know 99.99% that you should have a very good working product for years to come.

I opened the box not someone else the box was factory sealed you misunderstood and if that is the case I want my money back from this site

Ok sorry I misunderstood, I will remove myself from the conversation and hopefully another expert can assist you.