Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

The 'heat'and 'fan' is flashing on my thermostat. The heat…

Customer Question
The 'heat'and 'fan' is...

The 'heat'and 'fan' is flashing on my thermostat. The heat will not turn on. It is set at 70 degrees. it is now 56. Nothing happens.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes, i did doublecheck settings. Filters??

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What am I supposed to do with the filters?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/2/2017
Home Improvement Expert: JustAnswer, Architect replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Architect
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.