Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

How can I cut this lockbox on the the pic attached? I don't…

Customer Question
How can I cut this...
How can I cut this lockbox on the the pic attached? I don't remember the code and don't want to keep trying different combinations.
I'd like to buy a tool maybe on Amazon to cut it since my landlord is requiring me to remove it
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/2/2017
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Go to the Home Depot website and enter this info to see a photo of a cutoff grinder; You can also type in bolt cutters to see the prices and sizes. To get the required cutting force you need large over 24" size cutters. If these options are too much for a 1 time project, you might consider having a handy friend remove the lockbox.

Model # P423

Internet #301853890

Store SKU #1002587790

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks for the answer. Please open the rating options so I can rate you : )

You're welcome.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

It has been my pleasure providing an answer for you today, however if additional service is needed, please use the reply box to let me know and I will respond back once I have the requested information.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Dave