Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a KWC Domo that is getting old. When I push the

Customer Question
I have a KWC...

I have a KWC Domo that is getting old. When I push the button to use the spray it is not releasing completely. I took out the aerator and the aerator insert and cleaned the up but the small silver disc beneath has an oring that is broken. Is that removable and serviceable?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

It's the KWC Domo kitchen faucets, and it has not done this before.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I've already got it partially apart.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's pretty much the issue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
12/1/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

You're only option is to replace the spray head. You can't fix this. I have the same faucet in my kitchen.

thanx

You're welcome