Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I need some help organizing my garage. About 3 months. I…

Customer Question
I need some help...

I need some help organizing my garage.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 3 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would like to have the garage painted and kinda turned into a hang out spcae

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 7 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Hi........what would your question be then?
I would like an estimate for the costs involved and how long it would take for a job like this.
You would need someone on site to do that there are way too many invariables ..........I will be opting out for you