Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a new Weber bbq which was assembled on Sunday. A

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Weber bbq which was assembled on Sunday. A friend just delivered the gas for me and he couldn't connect it as it's a Natural Gas model. I need help urgently as I am having a bbq tomorrow and just getting over a stroke I can't get out. Do you know anyone who will visit The Ponds?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I had to wait until Sunday for my Cousin to assemble it, it has been here since April, new, in the box.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can't because of the stroke

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, just that it's urgent, I know I'l have to pay for the kit and possibly the jets and I'm prepared to do this.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/30/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Home Guru, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You would need a conversion kit which you will not be able to get by tomorrow.

DO you have the model? I can see how fast you could get one.

It is a Weber Q 3100

What is the BTU rating on the plate?

Unable to find BTU rating
Please call me(###) ###-#### also, are you in Australia ?

I am sorry I am not in AU let me see if another tech can assist.