Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Looking for the piece of trim that fits above the dental…

Customer Question
Looking for the piece...

Looking for the piece of trim that fits above the dental molding to the roof house built in 1840

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a roofing professional yet?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I can send you picture if that would help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
11/30/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 4 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ...............yes could you send a few pictures the measurment of the piece and a prifile if you can get that too..........i will try my best

How to send a photo or file instructions

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Thanks

eddie

Brian
Brian
Brian, Architect