Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Ga rage door will not operate. Just now. Floor was washed…

Customer Question
Ga rage door will...

Ga rage door will not operate

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now. Floor was washed and now doo r will not opeate

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is garage door that will not opera te

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if I have information.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I had some one wash the floor with a pressue washer that may have efected cont rolls

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
11/28/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 7 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi is the door reversing?