Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I also have the Brinks 5090 model and I have my key but no…

Customer Question
I also have the...

I also have the Brinks 5090 model and I have my key but no manual. If the date comes with 3 combos any chance they are standard?

Contractor's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

What else can I tell you?

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

I have the key and can’t find my combo, I just want to be able to get into it. My Key Number is ***** if that helps.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Will you have reference material for my combo?
11/27/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Each Brinks 5059 safe has a different default combination, so to get the original combination, the owner will need to contact Honeywell (the parent company for Brinks safes) at 1-***-***-****.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------