Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a marquis spa 2008, works fine, is heating but

Customer Question
I have a marquis...

I have a marquis spa 2008, works fine, is heating but doesn't seem to want to get out of of sleep mode. What am I doing wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I have powered it down twice, reset everything, looks to be locked on Standard mode but won't heat past 84, which is the sleep mode temp

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your spa question. On behalf of Just Answer, I do apologize for the extended wait time you’ve experienced without an expert responding to your question. Now that I am logged on, please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

Going away now for hour
Will check back
Thanks

I​f you can't change the Sleep mode, chances are you are in either a locked mode (unlock 1st then change sleep mode) or you have a stuck/bad contact button that keeps defaulting because it isn't receiving the input in time. The manual has specific keypad code to unlock and set modes. Do you need a copy of the manual?

Here is a link to the Marquis manuals. Go to menu, support, manuals, and scroll down to 2008 models.

http://www.marquisspas.com/

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

I have not been able to locate any additional information on this issue and since I have not received any feedback, I am thinking the recommendations I mentioned above have been helpful in resolving this problem. If you still need additional assistance just let me know by using the reply box.

Thanks,

Dave