Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

There is a 4 inch diameter hole about 3 ft deep, about 6 ft…

Customer Question
There is a 4...

There is a 4 inch diameter hole about 3 ft deep, about 6 ft from septic pumping area, septic concerns or maybe rodents I live on Cape cod Mass

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just noticed 2 days ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Septic is nearly 30 yrs old pumped yearly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Not likely anythng to do with the septic system. Much more likely you have rodents or some other critter digging the hole.