Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I OWN BERTOZZONI OVEN,INSIDE GLASS IS LOOSE ,WHERE AND HOW I…

Customer Question
I OWN BERTOZZONI OVEN,INSIDE...

I OWN BERTOZZONI OVEN,INSIDE GLASS IS LOOSE ,WHERE AND HOW I CAN FIND THE CLIPS WHICH HOLD GLASS TIGHT

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

10 YEARS.MAS365DFMXE 36 MASTER SERIES

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
11/25/2017
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your specific question. Please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

You will need to contact Bertazzoni direct these parts since they are not an after market item. Bertazzoni can guide you to their authorized service center to order the clips.

http://us.bertazzoni.com/

DO HAVE THEIR TEL NO

If you own a Bertazzoni appliance and need service in the US or Canada please use the following contact information:

e-mail *****@******.***

Telephone - Monday through Friday, 7.30am to 7.30pm EST (except US public holidays).

US (###) ###-####

WESTERN CANADA (###) ###-#### (BC,AB,SK,MB)

EASTERN CANADA (###) ###-#### (ON,QC,NL,NB,NS,PE)

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question? If this information was helpful you can close out this question simply by completing the rating questionnaire when prompted, however…

If you are still having problems that my response and recommendations were unable to resolve, just let me know and I will continue looking for another possible solution, however I do ask that you please do not complete the rating until I have had a chance to do some further research.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

It has been my pleasure providing an answer for you, however if additional service is needed, please use the reply box to let me know and I will respond back once I have the requested information.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Dave