Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Looking for gas conversion from natural to lp for

Customer Question
Looking for gas conversion...

Looking for gas conversion from natural to lp for MAS486GGASXT/01

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

FEW DAYS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NO THANKS

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
11/24/2017
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 5 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your specific question. Please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

All Bertazzoni stoves are shipped with a conversion kit, if you don't have it anymore the only way to get a kit is to contact Bertazzoni direct (they do not provide an aftermarket product number to reference) and get the information from them or have them ship you a kit direct. if they provide a kit number then we can search for a supplier. Not all kits are the same, so it is important to give them the correct model number info and verify it will work on your model stove.

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

I have not been able to locate any additional information on this issue and since I have not received any feedback, I am thinking the recommendations I mentioned above have been helpful in resolving this problem. If you still need additional assistance just let me know by using the reply box.

Thanks,

Dave

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on November 24, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

W​ere you able to get the correct parts or do you still need assistance? Please advise.

Thanks

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 2 months ago

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is almost 90 days old and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided, I would like for us to close out this question, however to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

Dave

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 month ago

If you could please respond and let me know if you still need assistance or if I can proceed in closing out this question, I would sure appreciate it as it is several months old.

Thanks

Dave

Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 days ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave

David Bowden
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor