Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a Burnham ES2 boiler. It wont come on at all. No

Customer Question
I have a Burnham...

I have a Burnham ES2 boiler. It wont come on at all. No error codes, status just says in standby. The vent fan is running. Power is on, gas is available. Any suggestions? Is there a reset button - I cnat find one.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Burnham ES2. No, it has not done this before.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
11/23/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

There is no reset except to kill the power, wait a minute or so then turn it back on. You may have a problem with the control board since the draft fan should not be running if the boiler is on standby.