Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I was mowing this morning and mower running fine. All of a…

I was mowing this morning...
I was mowing this morning and mower running fine. All of a sudden, it just died like I shut it off. When I try to restart it, the light comes on in the ignition, but it won't try to start. It's like a fuse is blown, but I replaced a 30 amp fuse and that's not it.
11/22/2017
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Hi........ If you can provide all the necessary information I will do my best to help you.....make and model ......and how old.......gas or electric.........do you have the manual?............
Thanks
eddie
It's a 2006 Gravely 160Z gas. I DO have the manual. Model #992097. Kohler engine 25 hp
No phone calls. I've already paid. No more
Not a fuse but if you could look in the manual for a circuit breaker.........also the deck isn't jammed up with clippings right?
Don't worry about the phone it's just a standard message
No it's not jammed with anything under the deck
Be right back with manual

k

Well I know but 24$ instead of 18
Now you know if I'm not happy, you'll give me $13 back right?

I will request a refund for you

Ok.

dont rate me and I will not get credited .............in case you don't see a refund contact customer service .......I have nothing to do with billing

also n page 21 there are a series of switches make sure they are where they need to be

Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Phone call session started
After installing the new battery,it wouldn't start. I then pulled back on the handles and it started!! All the time thinking electrical. Still, something wrong with fuel flow from Right tank.