Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have an emer inversion table. I moved recently and one of…

Customer Question
I have an emer...

I have an emer inversion table. I moved recently and one of the bars connecting the table with the frame is missing. How do I get another bar?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I bought the inversion table on Amazon about seven years ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
11/22/2017
Home Improvement Expert: matt50025002, M.B.A. replied 8 months ago
matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.

Hi, my name is***** would like to help you out in answering your question. What kind of table is it? This will help me in finding a replacement bar for you. Is there a serial number you can give me.