Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I'm thinkin NGOs of installing a Paloma ptg42 pvn tankless…

I'm thinkin NGOs of...

I'm thinkin NGOs of installing a Paloma ptg42 pvn tankless water heater. The only location I have puts the vent terminus about 24" away rom my electric meter. What is the necessary clearance from the meter for the be The? thank you

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

This is a new install.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My electric ion did not know

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes I will install

11/20/2017
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

There is no stipulated clearance to an electric meter. Gas meters are 3' electric meters no prohibitions.

Thank you all other clearances checked out

You're welcome

Rick
Rick, General Contractor