Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I asked my question and put in my credit card. It keeps

Customer Question
I asked my question...

I asked my question and put in my credit card. It keeps asking me other questions or free whatevers. I just want help with my IPad

Contractor's Assistant: The Contractors require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost. I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My question was......The IPad keeps telling me I am not on line and It shows I am. Also the VPN in flashing.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know............I just need someone to tell me what to do!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I gave you all I know. It said I needed to do an update. It was a (1) in red. I clicked on it and it said I wasn't on line.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
11/19/2017
Home Improvement Expert: john, master tech replied 7 months ago
john
john, master tech

whats your question?