Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Is Elmer's Carpenter's Glue Interior food save, to use for a…

Customer Question
Is Elmer's Carpenter's Wood...

Is Elmer's Carpenter's Wood Glue Interior food save, to use for a cutting block?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A couple days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

E yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
11/18/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

It is 100% non-hazardous.

Do you have more questions?