Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

I have a router that has been disassembled for several

Customer Question
years. the collets are...
I have a router that has been disassembled for several years. the collets are missing. Is it worth fixing? It may be less expeensive to just buy a new one.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Off and on for two or three years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: don't think so
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Home Improvement
11/17/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 29 days ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ...........what make and model is it ?........just to let you know .......with routers these companies like Rockwell will be bought out by Porter Cable and then it is hard to get parts for them...........I have 3 big routers and depending on what you will use it for I always turn to my hand held Makita............very smooth and easy operation everytime...........please let me know

Thanks

eddie

Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 28 days ago

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….My goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie

Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 24 days ago

I hope this held substantial meaning for you ....got you out of your difficulty and would consider a 5 STAR rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you! If you do need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thanks

eddie

Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor