Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Trying to find out how to light my stove. My first time.

Trying to find out...

Trying to find out how to light my stove

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My first time. just bought this house

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Going to try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model number pgr5710bdr

11/16/2017
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your specific question. Please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

The model number listed in the above post doesn't come up? Is there a different set of numbers or can you take a few photos so I can see the stove.

well its an old maytag these are the tags i found

ok let me look

i just found out how to light it
thanks anyway

Ok you beat me to it, happy to read you found the answer... In order to close out the question it requires a rating. The rating has nothing to do with receiving a credit or refund since you answered the question. It merely rates how the expert responded to your request.

If you need help in the future just let me know,

Best,

Dave

Please contact customer service directly for the refund or credit.

David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor