Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

How do I set actual time in Prodigy 2 system? Just started.

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set actual time in Prodigy 2 system?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started. time is off by 5 or so hours

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
11/16/2017
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 8 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your Prodigy 2 question. On behalf of Just Answer, I do apologize for the extended wait time you’ve experienced without an expert responding to your question. Now that I am logged on, please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

I​f this is for a Lennox system try; Settings, Unit, and then select time of day/date and you should be able to scroll through using the up/down/arrow keys. If you have some other Prodigy 2 or this doesn't work, please let me know what it is and I will continue looking.

you didn't tell me up front how much you charge or that this service is fee-based! You are scam artists! Secondly my question referred to a Intraphex auto GPS system, NOT a Lennox home AC. Why it took you all day to answer a simple query and then couldn't get it right, is a second question. I am going to ask my credit card company not to pay the charge on the grounds that you didn't answer my question. I will also tell EVERYONE I know about your shady operation and recommend strongly against its use.