Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I live in Minnesota and it is mid-November. I just learned…

Customer Question
I live in Minnesota...

I live in Minnesota and it is mid-November. I just learned that the roof on my house will probably need to be replaces as well as the gutters. Can I wait until spring?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a roofing professional yet?

No I just learned this yesterday when I had the gutters cleaned for the winter.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I am in my 70s and I am female

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This is a rambler and I live on SS solely

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
11/15/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 9 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Can you provide pictures of the roof?

Click on the link below for info on posting pics here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl