Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

My heatiliator gas fireplace switch is not working, had

Customer Question
My heatiliator gas fireplace...

My heatiliator gas fireplace switch is not working, had similar problem few years back and part was replaced, now is not working again. Any advice for repair?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

It is a heatilator gas fireplace, does that help

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Do you have a standing pilot (lit all the time)? model number of your unit?

Brian
Brian
Brian, Architect