Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Looking for a Health Rider Owner Manual. Original Health…

Customer Question
Looking for a Health...

Looking for a Health Rider Owner Manual.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Original Health rider. We got it from the Glendale Assistance League Thrift Store.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Looking for the power source for the timer, Calorie counter & rep counter

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Some tips on using the Health rider, and getting the most from it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Home Improvement Expert: WCohn, Construction Worker replied 8 months ago
WCohn
WCohn, Construction Worker

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I need a complete model number to help you