Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Eddie I finally got to the safe and did as you said and it…

Customer Question
Eddie I finally got to...
Eddie I finally got to the safe and did as you said and it did not work what next?☹️
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
11/9/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 8 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

I do many of these tickets a day and it must have been a while because your last one timed out ............I apologize but I don't know who you are............ what the situation was or where we left off...........if you have the old ticket (e-mail)............. put my name on it again and send it once more and I will gain the information I need from there

Thanks

eddie