Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

How can I get a copy of my septic permit? I need to find out…

Customer Question
how can I get a...
how can I get a copy of my septic permit? I need to find out the limits of the permit as it applies to occupants or square footage. I live in Hays County Texas
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
I live in a single family residence
11/7/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You need to contact the local Board of Health. They typicaly issue permits and oversee septic installations