Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

10/19/2017
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. The purpose is to keep the headboard in place and keep it from shifting and or hitting the wall. Without it the headboard is not as secure. It should be at the top of the bed where the headboard will be sitting.

Please note that we here at JustAnswer are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event you rate with 3-5 stars at the top. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer
ideally it should lean against the headboard, correct?