Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

Alarm came on, gate is stopped in the open position. The…

Customer Question
Alarm came on, gate...

Alarm came on, gate is stopped in the open position.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The contractor who installed gate opener is not available

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't even know how to open the cover of the gate opener

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
10/19/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Susan Latta, General Contractor replied 4 months ago
Susan Latta
Susan Latta, General Contractor

Hi, my name is***** Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer. Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting you with your question.

Who is the manufacturer of the gate? That's who you should call. That's too bad the contractor has made himself unavailable, but calling the manufacturer is the best option anyway. They may send someone out to look at it, or give you easy to follow instructions. These companies are always very helpful and I've always had great luck by just calling technical support at their headquarters.

If you have additional questions regarding this subject, please feel free to ask. Thank you for using Just Answer as your handy, go-to informational resource!

Susan

If you feel I have addressed your concerns, please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; this is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating, will not end our conversation, should you have additional questions surrounding this topic. Simply click on “Reply” to write back and I am happy to continue with no additional charges.

Susan Latta
Susan Latta
Susan Latta, General Contractor