Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I found a bug in my room I need some help identifying it…

I found a bug in...
I found a bug in my room I need some help identifying it
10/16/2017
john
john, master tech

can you attach a picture of the bug?

Please tell me its not a bed bug

thats a bed bug...

Oh man
What do I do I only see one

maybe you carried it in.... not realizing............ but they multiply fast

Ok what do you suggest

a exterminator that handles bed bugs or throw the mattress and box spring away and very very good cleaning

Ok

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue
If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.
A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated
If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue
Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.
you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue
(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)
Thank You
John S

An exterminator is pricy can I try something from home depot

they should have something

https://www.epa.gov/bedbugs/do-it-yourself-bed-bug-control

hope you can rate my service 5 star best of luck

john
john, master tech
john
john
john, master tech