Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

I have an Overhead garage door opener and keyless pad. I

Customer Question
I have an Overhead garage...
I have an Overhead garage door opener and keyless pad.
I need info on the following:
1) How to erase all codes on the opener
2) How to set a new code on the keyless remote
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 4 days by:
10/19/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Susan Latta, General Contractor replied 1 month ago
Susan Latta
Susan Latta, General Contractor

Hi, my name is***** Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer. Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting you with your question.

Have you called the company? That was the smartest thing I ever did when my garage door was opening when the neighbors opened their garage door. It irritated me so much and I called the company and because I had an older model Chamberlain garage door, they sent out an entirely new one and installed it free of charge. I don't know if that it what is happening to you but I would still call the company. They could guide you through the process. They are the first and foremost most knowledgeable about your garage door.

If you have additional questions regarding this subject, please feel free to ask. Thank you for using Just Answer as your handy, go-to informational resource!

Susan

If you feel I have addressed your concerns, please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; this is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating, will not end our conversation, should you have additional questions surrounding this topic. Simply click on “Reply” to write back and I am happy to continue with no additional charges.

If I knew what garage door company you are using, I could find the number for you, if you'd like.

Susan Latta
Susan Latta
Susan Latta, General Contractor