Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have moisture between 10 of my window double pane windows…

I have moisture between 10...
I have moisture between 10 of my window double pane windows though glass companies want to charge me $200 a window to fix themCan I just drill a hole in the top and the bottom of the window to fix the moisture issue? And if I do that will it make the house colder?
10/11/2017
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

What you describe is seal failure on the thermopane glass. The only fix is to replace the glass. Drilling holes in the window will make it worse.

Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Do you have more questions?

Ok thanks

You're welcome