Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Well, it's not electronic... Older safe-was my parent's.

Customer Question
Well, it's not electronic... ...

Well, it's not electronic...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Older safe-was my parent's. They both passed away (father in '05, mother in '15) I have the safe, don't want to drill it-small safe. S9207

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A2007372 Have tried no troubleshooting-just wondering if the default combo might be available? If I know my Dad-he likely didn't change it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
10/3/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 10 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hello, and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you with your safe issue today. I will ask you questions that I will need specific answers for.

What is the make and model number of your safe? Do you have a manual?

Do you know the correct combination? Do you have an override key?

When was the last time the safe was successfully opened and closed?

What happened that made it go from working to non-working?

If you could upload a couple of photos of the safe it would help considerably

How to send a photo or file instructions ……… http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If by some reason a resolution to the problem just isn't possible, I will do my best to supply you with any remaining options, from what other resources I can find.

Since we take pride in our good reputations, and you might feel the need to choose a bad service rating, I ask that you stop and consider replying back to me with any of your concerns.

Please always allow me time to prepare information for you. In case I have to go offline I am always checking back to keep things moving and expedited.

And thank you for your help and assistance

eddie